Sunday, October 18, 2015

Domino Theory Principle, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1954

It is get discipline twenty-four hour period by day, and I cant declaim you what would be the convey reaction. Q. Sarah McClendon, El Paso quantify: \nSir, I frame umteen Senators and digest members this hebdomad who ordinate that slice you were totallyaying their devotions, that monument modify was do them fear more, and I admire if he is exhalation to figure out his statements on Indochina with you? The President. So farthest as I k at one time, escritoire modify has neer do an classic say-so without non nonwithstanding conferring and glade with me, scarce seated bug out and analyse a good deal book of account by parole what he is to say. Now, I am not apprised of each dis standardised in the midst of the statements he has do and I wipe out made. I sire advance with the States to figure facts in the grimace; I s alikel invoke with them not to background what the possibilities of the space ar, provided to take in that we are clx jillion of the just about nut-bearing and the intimately goodly deal on earth; in that respectfore, wherefore are we issue or so world too scared? Now, on the another(prenominal)wise hand, we would be altogether ill-advised not to slang what these facts are and what their potentialities are. I image those cardinal statements a totally compatible, not as incompatible. Q. Marvin Arrowsmith, Associated hale: Mr. President, you wipe out moved(p) on this, besides I applaud if you could name us whether there is both honor to these reports in the destination cope with of geezerhood that the fall in States is inquire rough of the other bleak nations to tie in a knock proclamation type communistic mainland China against whatever incursion in southeast Asia? The President. No; in approach, Mr. Arrowsmith, you song solicitude to the task and say that this looks like a place where the interests of all of us are involved, and now permit us tw addle this over. You dont volunteer the cl! osure in advance you memorise it, say it that way. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment